Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Argh!

Okay, that baby piranha plant made me verbally squee at work.
That one tooth was just too cute. ARGH! XD

But yes, EXCELLENT walkthrough with the process, I loooooove how "wet" the mouth looks and the textures used (oh my gosh that TONGUE!).

Excellent excellent... I am now tempted to make one myself. ;D <3

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hrangh!

The poses and expressions for this are just WONDERFUL. I can't get enough of each... such as when Link raises his shoulders and goes "Hngh!" and his index finger curls ever so slightly.

Great work pantomiming Link. XD

&amp;quot;A Slice of the Action&amp;quot; "A Slice of the Action"

If I could give this more than a 10 out of 10, I would. I t needs a 20 or something.

This has to be one of my favorite flashes of all time... even the subtle animation is lovely (i.e. Suzie's eyelids as she blinks... wonderful overlapping action to be found there)

Overall, wonderful. I can't stop re-watching this and showing friends the hilarity of this and all of your work.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

How sad...

How sad that it's true, that is.

Gracious... I have a facebook but I haven't logged into it PERSONALLY in about.... at least a year. My roommate was my facebook secretary.

ANYWAYS, hilarious work, love the voice acting. <3

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

<3.

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Very Cute

Very cute, reminds me of the situations in Dragon Tales (oh man, how I miss watching that before school... even if I WAS too old for it)

Smooth animation and you did a good job syncing animation to music... LOVE the dogs on the drums. They're probably my favorite.

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Like an extreme ostrich....

Haha, I doubt that it's helped his problem any... though I suppose the streets are a bit safer thanks to that martyr.

Nice n smooth, and very unexpected! 9/10

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

I may have cracked a rib

I agree with Dungeonmaster82, if you haven't read the graphic novel or the movie you might not get this.

I, however, watched it before and after reading the book and seeing the movies.... lol-worthy the first time, gut-busting the second.

Kudos! <3