Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Argh!

Okay, that baby piranha plant made me verbally squee at work.
That one tooth was just too cute. ARGH! XD

But yes, EXCELLENT walkthrough with the process, I loooooove how "wet" the mouth looks and the textures used (oh my gosh that TONGUE!).

Excellent excellent... I am now tempted to make one myself. ;D <3

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hrangh!

The poses and expressions for this are just WONDERFUL. I can't get enough of each... such as when Link raises his shoulders and goes "Hngh!" and his index finger curls ever so slightly.

Great work pantomiming Link. XD

&amp;quot;A Slice of the Action&amp;quot; "A Slice of the Action"

If I could give this more than a 10 out of 10, I would. I t needs a 20 or something.

This has to be one of my favorite flashes of all time... even the subtle animation is lovely (i.e. Suzie's eyelids as she blinks... wonderful overlapping action to be found there)

Overall, wonderful. I can't stop re-watching this and showing friends the hilarity of this and all of your work.

Quickshot Elite v1 Quickshot Elite v1

Not bad, not bad at all.

Not too shabby... the only thing I can think of that could improve this would be to fix a small bug/glitch where if you click once, all targets in the vicinity (within the shot target's area) also go off... bad for you if you hit a target that overlaps with a "death" target. :\

Also maybe some more types of targets, such as one that looks rather similar to the normal target that's "bad" (like the death target) since it's pretty dang easy to pick out the bad ones from the good ones. Or some effects targets such as ones that make all the target speeds slow down for a few seconds.

Got ranked 8th on my first try though. ;) <3 Woo for the gold medal!

Dadgame Dadgame

Ouch!

My fingers are beginning to hurt from jamming on that z key constantly!

Also, I need to play this when I'm NOT at work... answering phones tends to kill dad faster than anything else I can think of.